‘Great service again and again…..on-time delivery of precious biological samples from the UK to the USA’ Prof. Christophe Gerald (Mount Sinai School of Medicine), President and CEO of TDI
Varsity is a rapidly growing provider of logistics support to the global pharmaceutical, healthcare, life science and CRO industries. We specialise in all domestic and international transport of temperature-controlled biological samples for those working in commercial or academic research.
Developed by experienced researchers from pharmaceutical and CRO industries around the world, we wanted to create a leading biologistics service that delivered on-time security and compliance at industry-beating, transparent prices. Varsity is the result. We are so confident in our ability to serve you well that we offer a money back guarantee. Just contact us within 7 days of delivery and we will refund you 100% of your shipping fees if we fail to meet your expectations. Why go elsewhere?
Our services include:
- Same day and next day delivery to UK destinations
- Global coverage for shipments from and to the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific Destinations
- Packaging supplied to the door for -80°, -20°, refrigerated and ambient temperature sample shipments
- Fully trained staff who know how to pack and handle your samples
- Dry ice top up service
- Full provision of all documentation and labelling – let us do the work!
- Door to door tracking of each shipment
- Temperature tracking
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Highly competitive, industry beating shipping rates, backed up by our service guarantee
Wide ranging packagingWe offer a complete range of packaging to suit your needs and we come to your premises to pack your shipment.
All of our shipping boxes conform to current UN/IATA standards. If you are unsure as to what packing system you
require, please just consult us.
Cool chain servicesEnsuring your samples are transported and arrive in the condition, and at the temperature, you require is at the
heart of what we do. Our expertise and packing options will ensure seamless delivery of refrigerated to deep frozen
samples.Our drivers are trained to handle and pack your samples with the same care and attention as you.
For complete peace of mind and to keep your biological samples at the correct temperature we are able to offer the
following temperature ranges:-
- Ambient (+15 to +25 °C)
- Refrigerated (+2 to + 8 °C)
- Frozen (-20 °C)
- Deep Frozen (-70 °C)